Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun on Friday

Today my husband was going to have one last rock climbing day. (On a side note, my husband is fanatical about rock climbing.) He was expecting the whole day off but got called in early in the morning for some stuff that had come up last minute. He was able to get some climbing in but not as much as he really wanted. So tonight I'm taking him out to see Clash of the Titans as a special treat. He's been excited about that movie ever since he first saw the trailer in theaters months ago.

Today Elijah and I also got a special treat. Our neighbor friend dropped her daughter off with us for a few hours. The daughter is almost exactly one month older than Elijah and they always have a lot of fun together.






That's one of the great things about living on a military base, I think. The community is really tight. There are always families around you who understand what you're going through and if they haven't been there themselves they will be.

Tomorrow we go to an Easter egg hunt and afterwords the same family will watch Elijah while we go out. Nice trade off, right?




- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment